Please note, the following position is being offered by Fu Asian Kitchen. Those hired will not be direct employees of Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas.
The primary responsibility of the Server is to accurately take food and beverage orders and serve the requested food & beverage in a timely and friendly manner.
- Accurately take food and beverage orders.
- Insure that the food & beverage is prepared as requested.
- Ensures the guest’s needs are met, by checking back with the table frequently.
- Ensures all assigned areas are kept clean.
- Properly use equipment, tools or systems to complete assigned tasks and complies with company safety standards.
- Provide superior customer service to all internal and external customers.
Minimum Employment Requirements:
- 21 years of age, proof of authorization/eligibility to work in the United States.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a positive/upbeat fashion utilizing English; both in oral and written form.
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to the Sands appearance standards.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
Specific Position Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Food Server.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to follow directions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with others, communicate well, receive direction; review your own work.
- Maintain a positive attitude toward work and interface with guests in a friendly and polite manner.
- Ability to address stressful situations with clients with dignity and the utmost tact and politeness.