The incumbent in this position is responsible for creating a one of a kind guest experience while maintaining a clean and professional working environment and assisting the management team in daily operations.
- Demonstrate professionalism, leadership, brand passion and self-confidence
- Maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude for extended periods of time
- Ability to work successfully in an autonomous capacity, communicating on going tasks with supervisor
- Ability to multitask
- Participation in basic standards, of stocking and store cleanliness ensuring all items are back stocked in the appropriate areas
- Support and represent the Hard Rock Value System; Integrity, Service, Passion and Quality
- Exhibit a sense of urgency with guests
- Ability to keep busy during “downtime” within their respected outlet
- Monitor and ensure exceptional Client service and Client satisfaction
- Provide timely performance feedback regarding store issues
- Answer phones with approved phone greeting
- Adhere to cash handling policies and procedures, including discounts, refunds, exchanges and tips
- Proficient in register functions
- Performs related duties as assigned including guest service, and relieving associates for breaks as scheduled
- Ensure loss prevention awareness and shrink control
- Adhere to all Hard Rock policies and operational procedures; ensure follow through of operational standards
- Meet deadlines within the time allotted
- Ensure proper store maintenance, cleanliness and safety standards
Must be able to communicate effectively with both co-workers and clientele; both in verbal and written forms. Must be able to use point of sales system, computer, telephone, and calculator. Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift at least 50 pounds. These skills and abilities are typically acquired through one week of training.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
- Attend required training sessions offered by the Hard Rock.
- Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Take the necessary steps to ensure minors are not allowed to gamble or loiter in gambling areas, drink alcoholic beverages, or purchase tobacco.
- Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the employee’s department.
- Have knowledge of the Hotel’s programs to address problem gambling.
- Consults with the appropriate individuals and maintains and effective system of written policies, procedures, and internal controls to ensure compliance with Nevada Gaming Regulations and Minimum Internal Control Standards.
- Takes the appropriate steps to investigate exceptions, fraud, and potential violations and report such instances to the appropriate levels of management.
- Reports items addressed by the “Compliance Questionnaire” as they occur to the Compliance Officer or his designate.
- Reports any acts of wrongdoing on behalf of any staff member that they have knowledge of.