The incumbent in this position is responsible for the operation of our VIP lounge.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
- Implement four-star service / training programs.
- Work closely with rooms controllers to ensure proper room registration.
- Develop Guest specific tracking system.
- Develop player special needs.
Must have ability to:
- Use all equipment associated with the position including but not limited to keyboards, telephones, fax machines, copiers and printers.
- Communicate effectively at all times with customers as well as all levels of employees and management/executives.
- Move around the service desk effectively, pull up portfolios, reach across counter for customer transactions and retrieve and replace safety deposit boxes as needed.
- Effectively use a computer to access, understand and input customer information.
- Work in crowds and noise the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
Effective communication skills. The skills and abilities necessary for this position are typically acquired through the completion of a high school education or equivalent in addition to two months of on-the-job training or related experience. Previous experience in a resort hotel front desk is required.