The position is responsible for paint application of various types of paint, wall paper hanging, Venetian plaster and furniture finishing.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all-inclusive for specific positions.)
- Maintain or apply various types of paint and paint related duties.
- Maintain, repair or application of basic wallpaper hanging techniques.
- Maintain, repair or application of Venetian plaster.
- Maintain or application of furniture refinishing products.
- Maintenance or installation of tile, ceramic or stone.
- Maintenance or installation of basic drywall taping and texturing techniques.
Must have ability to:
- Operate in a working environment that is subject to varying levels of cold, heat, and vibration. Proper precautions are taken.
- Subject to varying levels of noise, crowds and smoke, the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
- Required to work in elevated places inside and outside of the building such as lampposts and parking structures and enclosed areas such as boilers, HVAC duct areas and attic spaces. At times subjected to hazards such as the dangers associated with the use of basic hand and power tools and testing equipment and chemicals.
- Occasionally works outside and is subject to all weather conditions. Proper clothing is provided.
- Communicate effectively at all times with guests as well as all levels of Team Members.
- Observe and direct actions of subordinates, and inspect and maintain areas for which responsible.
- Review and comprehend all necessary documentation.
- Use all equipment associated with the position, including but not limited to basic hand and power tools and testing equipment.
Knowledge of spray painting equipment and proper use of the applicable material. Knowledge of Faux finish techniques. Knowledge of basic painting skills including paper hanging texture. Knowledge of Venetian plaster. Basic carpentry skills. Basic maintenance skills. Operating knowledge of basic hand and power tools and related machinery. These skills and abilities necessary are typically acquired through a minimum of one year experience.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
- Attend required training sessions offered by the Hard Rock.
- Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Take the necessary steps to ensure minors are not allowed to gamble or loiter in gambling areas, drink alcoholic beverages, or purchase tobacco.
- Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the employee’s department.
- Consult Internal Control Procedures and Policy Manuals for guidance.
- Report illegal activity to Security or the appropriate levels of Management