The incumbent in this position is responsible for developing and coordinating programs to attract high-limit players and host such guests to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat visits. Work requires superior communication and judgmental skills, as position is called upon to interact frequently with high-limit customers, and make decisions regarding extensions of large sums of money and complimentaries. Performs supervisory duties as necessary for the Casino Marketing department.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
- Works with customer contact departments to develop and implement strategies and programs to cultivate the market for new and existing high-limit casino guests.
- Monitors existing high-limit guest programs and develops knowledge of customer betting habits, credit situation, and levels of participation in order to manage programs to ensure maximum profit margins, adequate play levels, and appropriate cost control.
- Hosts high-limit guests and accommodates their needs within program guidelines to ensure guest satisfaction and encourage return visits.
- Awards customer complimentaries based on gaming action and program guidelines.
- Coordinates guest rooms, meals and show reservations, and assists guests with questions and special requests to ensure coordination of guest needs to provide for their maximum convenience and comfort.
- Organizes special function (parties, tournaments, etc.) and participates in telemarketing efforts to invite customers to special events, individual visits, and/or obtain feedback on customer satisfaction.
- Assumes a supervisory role for the various areas of Casino Marketing as assigned by the Casino Marketing Manager.
WORKING CONDITIONS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Must be able to use all equipment associated with the position, including but not limited to computer keyboard.
- Must be able to observe and direct actions of subordinates.
- Must be able to review and comprehend all necessary documentation.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all times, with guests as well as all levels of employees.
- This position operates in a working environment that is subject to varying levels of crowds, noise, and smoke the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
Demonstrated knowledge of all casino games as well as regular high-limit customers and their betting habits in order to make knowledgeable decisions regarding credit extensions. Ability to communicate effectively in order to understand and meet the needs of preferred customers. Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to make decisions regarding credit limits. These skills and abilities are typically acquired through the completion of college level courses in Finance and Communications, as well as through a minimum of five years of casino customer contact experience.