The incumbent in this position is responsible for general guest list on property, booking tables on property, flyer/pass distribution, promoting all events on property via social media and personal network.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
- Attend required weekly meetings set by the promotions manager.
- Communicate with nightlife/ Day life management.
- Provide information on all aspects of the Hard Rock Hotel’s services and venues.
- Generate guest lists and distribute collateral on property to promote nightlife/ day life events. This includes but is not limited to passes, flyers, and booklets.
- Book on property tables and assist in selling the nightlife/ day life venues
- Report directly to the Daylife/Nightlife Promotions Manager or such other person designated by Senior Management.
- Input all guest information to the extent known into the Venue’s VIP customer database as instructed by Senior Management, including the guest’s name, contact information, liquor preferences and the amount of cash bottles purchased and total check amount per visit.
- Work in unison with each Venue’s management team to create a memorable customer experience and a harmonious work environment for the Resort with a goal of maximizing and growing profitability of each of the Venues assigned Employee by Employer.
- Responsible for such other duties as either the Nightclub VIP Marketing Director (or other direct report) or Senior Management may from time to time direct.
- Perform his duties and responsibilities subject to the control of the Nightclub VIP Services Director (or other direct report) or Senior Management. All marketing, promotional and advertising materials created, produced, circulated or distributed in any manner by or on behalf of Employee must be approved by Senior Management prior to circulation or distribution.
Must have ability to:
- Communicate effectively with customers as well as co-workers.
- Document and comprehend guest list.
- Stand throughout an eight hour shift.
- Move effectively and efficiently through nightclub and pool.
- Deal with high stress/fast paced environment.
- Work in an environment that is subject to varying levels of smoke, noise and crowds the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
Must be 21 years of age. Must meet established department appearances standards. Must have knowledge of hotel VIPs and local VIPs. Social Media Knowledge. Previous nightclub/bar experience. The skills and abilities necessary to perform within this position are typically acquired through two months of on the job training or through related experience. Must have valid Gaming Registration.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations:
- Attend required training sessions offered by the Hard Rock.
- Perform the duties described in compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Take the necessary steps to ensure minors are not allowed to gamble or loiter in gambling areas, drink alcoholic beverages, or purchase tobacco.
- Have knowledge of the ordinances, regulations, laws, policies, and procedures relating to the employee’s department.
- Consult Internal Control Procedures and Policy Manuals for guidance.
- Report illegal activity to Security or the appropriate levels of Management