Provide excellent service to all guests while enhancing the atmosphere of the overall venue. Handle all financial transactions accurately. Effectively market the venue. Perform all duties in accordance with Company policies.
1. Greet and welcome all guests in a pleasant and professional manner.
2. Coordinate scheduling of other shot girls/models.
3. Anticipate guest needs and respond appropriately with a sense of urgency.
4. Provide ambiance to the environment to enhance the customer experience. Intermittently free-style dance to club/nightclub music.
5. Perform as in a public relations capacity when prompting the venue.
6. Serve as an Ambassador of the Company by attending special/promotional events on property and off property.
7. Assist in building and maintaining a personal clientele and developing the Company database.
8. Meet marketing requirements established by management.
9. Ability to dance for up to 30 minutes at a time.
10. Keep assigned areas clean
12. Constantly look for service opportunities and increase revenue with up-selling techniques.
13. Respond to and resolve guest complaints when able.
14. Answer guest questions and be knowledgeable about property events and attractions.
15. Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to Departmental, and Company policies.
16. Adhere to uniform requirements.
17. Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be able to:
• Stand for entire shift
• Access service area when picking up beverage orders
• Lift and carry up to 20 pounds
• Stoop, bend and reach, and dance on an elevated platform
• Acknowledge and respond to visual and aural cues
• Simultaneously handle the demands of many customers
• Tolerate work areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels and bright lights
Previous beverage server experience (at least one year of experience preferred). Dance experience in a casino nightclub. Must be able to initiate and engage in conversation in a professional and friendly manner. Must possess excellent guest relations and communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate in English. Must be self-motivated and possess a positive attitude and entrepreneurial experience or spirit and be willing to learn service philosophy and marketing techniques. Must be able to get along with coworkers and work as a team. Must present a well groomed appearance. Previous experience working in a lounge, nightclub, and/or entertainment venue preferred. Must be a least twenty-one years of age and possess all required alcohol and health cards.