The incumbent in this position is responsible for assisting guests in the proper use of exercise equipment and use of locker areas. Schedule appointments and carefully answer all inquiries for services.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Greet guests and offers assistance and/or instruction in the use of the Spa facilities and services.
2. Oversee the Spa facilities and issues towels and equipment to guests.
3. Collect fees for Spa services from hotel and non-hotel guests; handles retail sales.
4. Maintain all Spa facilities in clean and attractive condition.
5. Maintain par stock levels for all Spa supplies.
6. Report any safety hazards to supervisor.
Must have ability to:
Knowledge of fitness and equipment preferred. Superior customer service skills required. Minimum 1 year customer service experience, preferably in a spa or related environment. These skills and abilities are typically acquired through previous experience in retail sales involving high profile customer contact, or through 1 year of on-the-job training.
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the other duties described herein, each and every employee has the following responsibilities related to compliance with laws and regulations: